Floormate ( model# H2850 ) - Hoover Floor Mate Power Brush 300 ~ Vacuum Review

Friday, February 8, 2008

Floormate ( model# H2850 ) - Hoover Floor Mate Power Brush 300

The Floormate ( model# H2850 ) - Hoover Floor Mate Power Brush 300 is horrible cleaning solution. I was so excited when it came out that I stalked it ever time I walked into Target. I would even imaging shelling out the big bucks for the solution on a regular basis. If it meant shinny hardwood floors and no more mopping mess then it was worth it.

Boy the Floormate ( model# H2850 ) - Hoover Floor Mate Power Brush 300 just disappointed month after month. The first use the floors looked great, even though everyone commented on how heavy this vacuum looking like device was. The second and third use I started to see it leave water in some areas. I started to get frustrated with the size of cleaning tank that you have to mix the solution for every 5 minutes. And I was getting over the fact that my floors started to look worst than before I used this electronic mop.

Eventually the Floormate ( model# H2850 ) - Hoover Floor Mate Power Brush 300 broke. It only took 6 months (right around the warranty) . It now sits in my closet next to the other vacuum cleaners as a reminder of what might have been.

Does anyone know of anyone who wants $150 worth of cleaning solution?