Oreck Cord-Free Electrik Broom QuickStick (model # KA12D150040035U) ~ Vacuum Review

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Oreck Cord-Free Electrik Broom QuickStick (model # KA12D150040035U)



The Oreck Cord-Free Electrik Broom QuickStick (model # KA12D150040035U) came in an Oreck Vacuum cleaner bundle set. The good thing about this vacuum is that it was free now for the bad things...

This Oreck Cord-Free Electrik Broom QuickStick's suction is horrible. I have run it over small fine debris only to find 20% to 40% of the debris still there. The feature of this vacuum cleaner becoming a hands free is okay for the steps but again you better be prepared to go over the debris a couple of times.

When you use this vacuum as a hands free model you have to hold it just at the correct angle or it will not pick up anything.

I can not understate the worthlessness of this vacuum cleaner. Oh did I mention that this Oreck Cord-Free Electrik Broom QuickStick (model # KA12D150040035U) is cordless! But unfortunately I have decided that leaving Oreck Cord-Free Electrik Broom QuickStick (model # KA12D150040035U) plugged in and having it add too my power bill is not worth the pennies a day its costing me.